Finally Apple has released its most advanced and most feature packed version of iPhone till yet called «iPhone 5» (the sixth-generation of iPhone of its kind after iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S) on its main event held in San Francisco, USA at the Yerba Buena Center for Arts with the accompanying caption «It’s Almost Here» on 12th September, 2012. According to the tech analyst iPhone 5 is the biggest redesign of the Apple’s product since Steve Jobs revealed the first iPhone model way back in January 2007. Apple not only announced and revealed its next generation of iPhone 5 but also made announcement of next generation of its other products including new Apple iPod Nano 7th Gen, Apple iPod Touch 5th Gen, Apple EarPods (Audio Device), Apple iTunes 11 and Apple iOS 6 Final build. The new iPhone 5 have got some useful hardware and software upgrades as compare to its previous iPhone 4, 4S and 3Gs devices. Like the previous releases of iPhone products the new iPhone 5 have also comes-up with the storage capacity including iPhone 5 16GB, iPhone 5 32GB and iPhone 5 64GB with the starting price tag of $199 for two years contract and the price increases with $1000 with the increase in storage capacity. Apple has also announced that iPhone 5 will begin shipping from the 21st September, 2012 in selected countries and will be globally available from the end of this year. Buyers and Consumers can place their pre-orders from 14th September, 2012 here.
- LTE Connectivity Support includes (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T for LTE. In Canada, Rogers, Telus, and Bell).
- iPhone 5 Retina display resolution: 4-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display, 1136-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi, 44 percent more color saturation, 800:1 contrast ratio, and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front.
- iPhone 5 Wireless Connectivity includes HSPA+, DC-HSDPA support.
- iPhone 5 Wi-Fi Connectivity (2.4ghz and 5ghz on 802.11n).
- iPhone 5 Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: 225 hours of standby, 8 hours of LTE, 10 hours of Wi-Fi, 8 hours of 3G, and 10 hours of video.
- iPhone 5 A6 dual processor chip (compared to the A5 it is two times faster but 22 percent smaller).
- iPhone 5 AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p.
- iPhone 5 will be available in white and black color.
- iPhone 5 uses a new type of SIM card (thinner than micro sim-card).
- iPhone 5 iSight: 8-megapixel, backside flash, hybrid IR filter, five-element lens, sapphire lens, f/2.4 aperture, next-generation ISP, spatial noise reduction, smart filter, better low-light performance, 40 percent faster on photo capture, and HD video recording (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio.
- iPhone 5 FaceTime HD camera with 1.2MP photos and HD video (720p) up to 30 frames per second, improved video stability, face detection, FaceTime over cellular, the ability to snap photos while shooting video, etc.
- iPhone 5 Audio system: improved speaker design, 20 percent smaller speaker and wideband audio.
- iPhone 5 Connector: “Lightning” (so…Apple will have Thunderbolt and Lightning), all-digital, 8-signal design, adaptive interface, improved durability and reversible.
- iPhone 5 Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic.
- iPhone 5 iOS 6 Firmware: Passbook, GPS, Maps (iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, new iPad, iPad 2… upgrade for free to iOS 6).
- Cost of iPhone 5 16GB for $199 (2 Years Contract)
- Cost of iPhone 5 32GB for $299 (2 Years Contract)
- Cost of iPhone 5 64GB for $399 (2 Years Contract)
- Cost of iPhone 5 16GB Unlocked for $649 (Off-Contract)
- Cost of iPhone 5 32GB Unlocked for $749 (Off-Contract)
- Cost of iPhone 5 64GB Unlocked for $849 (Off-Contract)
|Click to Enlarge Image!|
You will get Official Apple iPhone 5 Pictures and Screenshots covering insight Images of iPhone 5 White Model, iPhone 5 Black Model, iPhone 5 with EarPods & iPhone 5 Connectors.