Dogecoin (DOGE) is a very popular Cryptocurrency that is traded on crypto exchanges. This altcoin was launched in December 2013 as a light-hearted and fun cryptocurrency. Dogecoin is based on Scrypt, so it is quite easy to compare it with Bitcoin (BTC). However, this requires a fairly powerful computer and special programs. Dogecoin does not have a limit on the issue of coins, although initially the threshold was provided.
How Do I Use Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is not much different from other cryptocurrencies. There are several simple and clear ways to use a digital coin:
● Investment: Dogecoin can be your long-term investment. This project has already proved its stability and has great growth prospects, which are predicted by most analysts.
● Trading: If you prefer exchanges where you can increase your capital in a short time by buying or selling cryptocurrencies, we also advise you to consider DOGE.
● Payment: Dogecoin’s transaction fee is low, and the transaction speed is high. Therefore, this coin is easy to use on the Internet as a means of payment: buy things, pay for a service, thank the author for work or content, and much more.
● Donations: Dogecoin even created its own Fund, which raised the necessary amount for the construction of a well in the Kenyan river Tana basin.
How to Buy Dogecoin?
If you are just starting your journey in the crypto world, the first step is to start a wallet. For Doge coins, the most optimal one is the official wallet of developers – Dogecoin Wallet.
Almost all the exchanges that you can find trade DOGE. However, you can’t buy a coin everywhere. We will briefly describe ways to add Dogecoin currency to your crypto wallet.
1. Buy directly on the platforms: However, you will have to look for a service that allows you to do this, go through the necessary verification steps, and make a transaction.
2. Mining of the currency: But in this case, you will have to take a serious approach to the issue: study the information, choose a sufficiently powerful computer, install the necessary programs, and understand the process. Over time, entering this area becomes more complex and less cost-effective.
3. Get currency as a reward for a product or service on the Internet: If you, for example, are engaged in programming or marketing, you can find a customer who will pay for your work with cryptocurrency.
4. Purchase another common currency: For example, Litecoin – and exchange it for Dogecoin. Note that this is the optimal path, so we’ll tell you more about how to use it.
How to Exchange Litecoin for Dogecoin?
Perhaps the easiest way to get DOGE is to exchange another cryptocurrency for IT. We will tell you how to exchange Litecoin with Dogecoin. You can also exchange DOGE to LTC now or in the future.
You can do this using any service, but we recommend using reputed exchanges for several reasons:
● High security,
● Complete anonymity,
● 200 + coins,
● Speed of transactions,
● No limit on the exchange,
● Prompt and high-quality support service at any time.
Following are the detailed instructions on how to perform exchange operations;
1. You should go to the main page of the Godex platform.
2. You will see the “you are sending» field. You need to select LTC and write the number of coins you plan to exchange.
3. In the “You Get” field on the right, specify DOGE and click «Exchange» below.
4. Enter your DOGE address in the “destination» field and click the «Exchange» button.
5. The page will instantly display the Litcoin Deposit address. Send the specified number of coins there, and the page will display the transaction ID.
6. As soon as the coins are credited to your account, the platform will immediately begin to exchange it for DOGE.
7. You will receive DOGE coins to your account within a few minutes.
Just a few minutes and you will be able to exchange more than 200 cryptocurrencies without restrictions. You don’t even have to register on the platform.