Android KitKat 4.4.x substantial updates are regularly coming from Google for smartphone and tablet devices. Now Google has rolled out Android 4.4.4 KitKat (Build: KTU84P) Update for Google Nexus and Google Play Edition devices including; Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Moto X, Moto G and Moto E, and its further expected to be rolled out via Over-the-Air (OTA) wireless process for more Android devices soon. We are sharing, full working method, guide and tutorial on How to Manually Download and Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat on Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10. Google has also released latest Android KitKat 4.4.4 Release 2 (Build: KTU84Q) Update exclusively for LG Nexus 5 smartphone.
The original Android 4.4.4 KitKat (Build: KTU84P) factory firmware system binary image software files are officially available for Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 HERE to restore / return the device to its factory state for users and developers who are familiar with Android Open-Source Project (AOSP).
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 10
- Moto X
- Moto G
- Moto E
- Download Android 4.4.4 for Nexus 4
- Download Android 4.4.4 for Nexus 5 (GSM / LTE)
- Download Android 4.4.4_r2 for Nexus 5 (GSM / LTE) (Build: KTU84Q) (New Update)
- Download Android 4.4.4 for Nexus 7 (2013 Wi-Fi)
- Download Android 4.4.4 for Nexus 7 (2012 Wi-Fi)
- Download Android 4.4.4 for Nexus 7 (2012 Mobile)
- Download Android 4.4.4 for Nexus 10
- Android 4.4.4 Update for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E is available via OTA only
- Ensure to take a backup of your device’s personal information and data to avoid any loss.
- Ensure Android USB Drivers of your device is installed.
- Ensure USB Debugging Mode is enabled.
- Setup and Config Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Mac or Linux PC / Laptop.
Step 2: Now, Connect your device with your PC / Laptop computer via USB data cable.
- Turn off device, then turn it on and simultaneously press and hold «Volume Up + Volume Down + Power» keys while the device starting.