The official factory images of Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 has been released by Google. The Android 5.0 Lollipop final version update for Android smartphone and tablet devices are instantly available for upgrade / update / installation via OTA (over-the-air) and manual process. Android users can Download Android Lollipop 5.0 Factory Images Final Update .TGZ File Manually for Nexus 4 (LRX21T), Nexus 5 (LRX21O), Nexus 7 (LRX21P) and Nexus 10 (LRX21P) via Direct Links.
According to Google’s Android developers’ site, the official Android Lollipop 5.0 factory images are also available for Motorola Nexus 6, HTC Nexus 9 and Google Nexus Player Android powered devices, along with the LG Nexus 5, LG Nexus 4, Asus Nexus 7 (2013), Asus Nexus 7 (2012) and Samsung Nexus 10. We are sharing full working Guide & Tutorial on How to Download and Install Android Lollipop 5.0 Update Manually On Nexus 4, Nexus 5 (GSM / LTE), Nexus 7 2nd-Generation (Wi-Fi), Nexus 7 1st-Generaton (Wi-Fi) and Nexus 10 after flashing. Below steps will restore your device and erase all data from your phones and tablets.
How to Download Android Lollipop 5.0 Factory Images for Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10 via Direct Links
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 4 (Build: LRX21T)
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 5 (GSM / LTE) (Build: LRX21O)
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi, 2013) (Build: LRX21P)
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi, 2012) (Build: LRX21P)
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 10 (Build: LRX21P)
- Download Nexus Android USB Drivers (If not already configured and installed)
- Download 100+ Material Design Wallpapers for Smartphone and Tablet
- Your Nexus device must have bootloader unlocked. (If not, follow below guide!)
- Back-up all your Nexus device data to avoid any loss.
- Setup & Config Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Mac or Linux PC / Laptop.
- Ensure USB Debugging Mode is enabled.
How to Install Android Lollipop 5.0 Factory Images on Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10 Manually?
Step 1: First, download relevant factory image for your nexus device, and extract the contents to your desktop in a folder.
Step 2: Make sure Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are properly setup and config.