The upcoming newest Android L mobile operating system for smartphones and tablets has been announced by Google at I/O 2014 developer conference, and now the latest Android L Developer Preview Version is available for selected Google Nexus devices including; LG Google Nexus 5 Smartphone and Asus Google Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi model Tablet. So if you’re proud owner and user of Nexus 5 and Nexus 7, then this article will provide you working method, Guide and Tutorial on How to Manually Download, Setup, Install and Run Android L Developer Preview on Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 devices officially.
Android L Developer Preview system factory image file is also available at Android Developer Portal website. The Unlocked Nexus 5 and Unlocked Nexus 7 device users and developers can install and flash Android L Developer Preview firmware beta build after setup and configure the preview Android L SDK, Remember that the software won’t work on Nexus 7 (2012), nor on newer LTE variants. For end users (general-public), OTA (Over-the-Air) wireless software updates will be available from Fall Late-2014 onwards.
- Google LG Nexus 5 Smartphone
- Google Asus Nexus 7 Wi-Fi (version 2, release in 2013) Tablet
- Back up your Nexus device data and information to avoid any damage.
- Ensure Android USB Drivers for Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 is installed.
- Ensure USB Debugging Mode is enabled.
- Setup and Config Android ADB and Fastboot on Windows, Mac or Linux PC / Laptop.