With a good part of the world grappling with the third wave of the pandemic, one of the best ways to relax while being indoors is by streaming the latest movies and TV shows. Kudos to Android TV Box and Smart TV, you can stream the latest movies and TV series on the big screen of your television.
In this post, we are going to talk about the steps to install Cinema HD on Android Box and Smart TV.
What’s New in Cinema HD v2 Features?
Recently, the developers have come up with an updated version of the Cinema HD application. Listed below are the additions and the improvements in the new version.
● Frequent updates in the form of new movies and TV series.
● Request a title if the same is not already available on the app.
● Download content to local storage and watch offline. You can customize the download path as well.
● Improved user interface with advanced search filters.
● No registration/subscription is required to use the app.
● Select Low Profile Mode to ensure smooth playback during times of low internet connectivity.
Going ahead, below are the steps to install Cinema HD on Android TV Box.
How to Install Cinema HD v2 on Android TV Box?
● Please connect the Android TV Box to your television and WiFi.
● On the Android TV Box, navigate to Settings > Security & Restrictions and turn ON the option of Unknown Sources.
● Open Google Play Store and download analiti app.
● Launch the app and it will check the stability of your internet connection first.
● From the menu, please click on Web Check.
● A web browser pop-up window will come up. Download the Cinema HD v2 APK file on your Android TV Box.
● Post successful download of the APK file, the installation process will kick-start. Tap on Install to continue.
● Once the installation is complete, you are all set to enjoy the services of Cinema HD APK on Android TV Box.
How to Install Cinema HD v2 on Smart TV (Vu, LG, Mi, OnePlus, Phillips, Samsung)?
● Please keep a USB Pen Drive handy with the Cinema HD Latest APK file present in it.
● Insert the pen drive in the USB Port of your Smart TV.
● You will need a File Commander app on your Smart TV.
● On the app, please go to Media > USB Storage.
● Pen drive contents will come up.
● Tap on the Cinema HD APK file to kick-start the installation process.
● Follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
● After the installation is complete, you are all set to enjoy the services of the Cinema HD App on your Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q1 – Is Cinema HD a lightweight app?
Yes! The app takes up ~15 MB of space on your device.
Q2 – Does Cinema HD comes with Real-Debrid and Trakt. tv?
Q3 – Do we have subtitles support with Cinema HD?
Q4 – Which external players are compatible with Cinema HD?
Q5 – Is Cinema HD completely free?
These were the steps to get the Cinema HD APK on Android TV Box and Smart TV. If you have any further questions popping up in your mind, please feel free to put them down in the comments section provided below. Let us know about your experience with the amazing Cinema HD App.