If you are looking for an online movie streaming app that streams all the latest movies, web series, documentaries for free then you need to try the CucoTV app. CucoTV app is a cross-platform application that can be installed on mobile devices that use Android OS and iOS. You can also install the CucoTV app on a PC.
But you cannot directly install the CucoTV app on PC since there is no installer for PC. You can install the CucoTV APK on PC using the Nox emulator. Nox emulator is compatible with all the Windows OS versions such as Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 10, and 7.
The best part about the Nox emulator is that it is completely free and can be used to stream movies on multiple devices at the same time.
Features of CucoTV App
CucoTV has some good features compared to its counterparts. Below we have mentioned some of the important features of the CucoTV app.
1. Watch anything from anywhere: No geo-restriction in the CucoTV app. You can easily watch all the content in the app from anywhere in the world.
2. Download your favorite shows: It is simple and easy to download all your favorite movies and TV shows with the CucoTV app.
3. Ad-less fast streaming: All the movies in the app are streamed without any interrupting ads.
4. Pre-downloaded subtitles: Movies, TV shows, Web series in the CucoTV app have preloaded subtitles in them.
How to Download and Install CucoTV APK on Windows PC Using Nox Emulator?
As mentioned above, we cannot directly install CucoTV APK on PC since the CucoTV does not have any executable or dmg file. So we have to use the Nox emulator to install the APK file on PC. Nox emulator can be installed on both Windows and Mac devices. Follow the below steps to Install CucoTV APK.
1. The first step is to install the Nox player/emulator on your PC. Nox emulator can be installed on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Open the Nox emulator official website.
2. Download the executable file from the Nox Player official website. Tap on the installer file to install the Nox emulator.
3. Once the Nox emulator is installed, tap on it to open the emulator. In the Nox emulator, open the settings page and tap on the Google account option.
4. You can either use your own Google account or create a new one. Once you have connected your account, now go to the security option. There tap on Device Management. Now enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
5. Open the default browser on your PC or inside the emulator and launch the official website of the CucoTV app. Click on the download button to download the CucoTV APK file.
6. Drag and drop the CucoTV APK file onto the emulator. The emulator will detect the APK file and start installing the file.
7. If you have downloaded the APK file inside the emulator then locate the file inside the Nox emulator and tap on the APK to start the installation.
8. During the installation, the app will ask for permission to access the gallery. The gallery access is used to download and store the movies in your device storage.
9. Once the CucoTV app is installed, you can now launch the app from the Nox emulator and start streaming your favorite movies, TV series, and movie trailers.
Note: Enabling the Unknown Sources option is to install APK files from unknown sources and it is the most important step.
Make sure to follow all the above-mentioned steps to install the CucoTV APK on PC without any installation errors.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to download movies from the CucoTV app?
To download movies from the CucoTV app, you should have a stable Wi-Fi connection. Then open the movie which you need to download in the CucoTV app. Now tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the movie. Choose the download option. Now choose the quality and tap on download. The movie will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
Q2. How to solve the “Blocked by Play Protect” error while installing a CucoTV APK installation?
Since the CucoTV app is not available in the official Playstore, you will get a “Blocked by Play Protect” error. It is not a problem, you can continue installing the app without any problem.
Hope you have learned the way to download and install CucoTV APK on PC using the Nox emulator. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask them in the comments below.