Apple iOS Updates effectively brought jailbreaking to a halt for some time. Although it has started to pick up again, what utilities we do have are semi-untethered and limited to specific devices. To help provide iOS users with some of their favorite unofficial content, without having to jailbreak, several third-party app stores have been released, and Panda Helper is proving to be one of the most popular. Not only does it offer an alternative to Cydia, but it also provides an alternative to the iOS app store, and it also works on Android devices too. Here are all the details.
How to Download and Install Panda Helper App?
Pick the platform you want to install Panda Helper on and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS
1. Use Safari browser to open the official Panda Helper download page
2. Tap the configuration profile link and tap Install
3. Tap Install in Settings and type in your passcode
4. Safari will open, tap Install > Install
5. When Settings opens again, tap Install > Next > Done
6. Panda Helper will be on your home screen when it is installed.
7. Open Settings > General > Profiles
8. Tap on the Panda Helper profile
9. Tap Trust and close Settings – you can now use Panda Helper
Method 2: Android
This works on Android 9 Pie or below:
1. Open Android Settings > Security ( or Privacy )
2. Enable the option to Allow Unknown Sources
3. Open the Panda Helper website and download the APK file
4. Open your Downloads folder and tap the file
5. Tap it again, and the installation will start
6. Panda Helper in on your home screen when it’s done
Method 3: Windows or macOS
Panda Helper also works on macOS Catalina and Windows 10, but to use it, you will need an Android emulator. We are using BlueStacks because it is reliable, fast, and user-friendly, not to mention free.
1. Download BlueStacks onto your computer
2. Download the Panda Helper APK file onto your computer
3. Open BlueStacks and use your Google account to sign in (free if you don’t have one)
4. Type Panda Helper into the BlueStacks search bar
5. Click on the file and, when installed, you can use it through the emulator.
How to Use Panda Helper?
Panda Helper is dead simple to use:
● Open the app store from your home screen or emulator
● Pick one of the app categories – see details below
● Find an app or a game to download – a search bar is available if you want to find a particular app
● Tap on the app or game and tap on Install
● Follow any on-screen directions and the app the will be installed on your system
Panda Helper Features:
Panda Helper offers users plenty of cool features. Not only is it free, but it also works on Android and desktops too, and all the content has been sorted into straightforward categories:
● Official Apps – Lots of official content for free
● Exclusive Apps – unofficial apps, including screen recorders, emulators, streaming apps, tweaks, and more
● Tweaked Apps – stock apps have given new features and functions
● Third-party Games – all games unlocked and all in-app features for free
Frequently Asked Questions:
Following are some of the popular asked questions related to Panda Helper:
Is Panda Helper Safe?
Yes. For a start, you are not jailbreaking your device to use it, and Android users do not need to root their devices, either. Panda Helper installs in the same way as an official app does and doesn’t require root access to your device. It is regularly updated, with new content and bug fixes when needed, and SSL encryption keeps your downloads secure. However, as always, using antivirus software on your device is recommended, and you can also install a recommended Panda Helper VPN.
How Do Panda Helper Free and Panda Helper VIP Differ?
Both versions of the app store give users plenty of apps, games, and more, but the VIP version offers more. You get more content, no ads, faster downloads, and lots of premium features for a small payment. If you set up a premium account, you can now use one VIP app on all your linked devices. This doesn’t work cross-platform and Android users will need to set up their own account.
Are There Renewal Discounts Available?
Yes. If your VIP subscription has less than 60 days to go, renew now and get 10% off.
Panda Helper has to be worth trying on your device, be it Android, iOS, or even on your desktop computer. Unless you join the VIP program, it’s all free, and you get tons of cool apps, games, tweaks, and more that you won’t find in the official app stores. The fact that no jailbreak or rooting is needed is a massive bonus and opens the app store up to millions of more users.
Try it today and find a brand new source of apps and games for free.